Children experience enormous physical, social, psychological and intellectual demands and challenges during their development, where their health plays a vital key role.
Diet and Nutrition
- Fresh air and exercise are important for a healthy body and mind.
- Encourage your child to exercise regularly.
Sleep and Rest
During sleep our body and brain are being repaired, regenerated, restored and in children sleep is also required for growth and development. Ensure your child develops a healthy sleep pattern with adequate sleep. Children are often very active and curious, however they also need rest to calm the mind and give their body time to recover.
Extra Diet and Nutritional and Natural supplements
When children are afflicted by common childhood health problems Dietary modification, nutritional and herbal supplements are extremely beneficial.
Supplements can either assist a child make a speedy recovery or manage the health problem.
- As Children develop so is their immunity. They frequently get sick and develop colds, sore throats, fevers. There are a number of nutrients and medicinal herbs that can help them fight infections.
- Behavioural and developmental issues-ADD, ADHD and AUTISM
- Allergies such as asthma, hay fever.
- Skin problems-eczema, dermatitis.
- Digestive disorders, such as gastro is a very common complaint with children during developing years. Specific strain Probiotics can help them recover quicker. Temporary Dietary modifications may be required with a gastro complaint.